- Don’t allow anything with the nature of moisture to enter the LED display’s environment. Powering on a display screen containing humidity will lead to corrosion of full-color display screen components, resulting in permanent damage.
2.In order to avoid touching the full-color LED display screen, we can choose passive protection or active protection, try to keep objects that may cause damage away from the screen, and wash the screen as gently as possible to minimize the chances of injury when cleaning it.
- Cleaning and maintaining the LED display screen is of utmost importance since it has the closest relationship with our users. When exposed to wind, sun, and dust for a long time, dirt is easy to show. Over time, the screen will accumulate dust, which must be cleaned to wrap the surface with dustproof soil for a long time to have an effect on the viewing.
4.A stable power supply and good grounding protection are essential. In severe weather conditions, especially when lightning is present, it should not be used.
5.In the screen, water, iron powder, and other metal objects that conduct electricity are strictly prohibited. Whenever possible, LED displays should be placed in low-dust environments. The display effect will be affected by large dust, and the circuit will be damaged by excessive dust. The display panel in the screen should be used until it is dry if there is water ingress due to various reasons. Please immediately cut off the power and contact the maintenance personnel if there is water ingress.
- LED display switching sequence:
A: Turn on the control computer first, then turn on the large LED display screen.
Before turning off the computer, turn off the LED display.
- When playing, avoid playing in the full white, full red, full green, full blue and other full bright images for a long time, so as to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power line, and damage to the LED lamp beads. The screen should not be disassembled or spliced at random! LED displays can be extended in six ways.
- The rest time of LED screens should be more than 2 hours every day, and large LED screens should be used once a week during the rainy season. In general, the screen should be turned on for more than two hours once a month.
- Instead of directly wiping with a damp cloth, you can wipe the screen with alcohol, or dust it with a brush or vacuum cleaner.
- The LED screen should be checked regularly for normal operation and circuit damage. It must be replaced as soon as possible if it does not work. In the event that the circuit is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. For safety reasons, non-professionals are not allowed to touch the internal circuit of the large LED display screen. If there is a problem, contact a professional.